Pages

background

Followers

Thursday, 12 August 2010

Make a wish

Morning!  Today I'm sharing one of the three cards I made at the Scrapbook Sisters shop crop yesterday


It was inspired by the challenge at this weeks Stamp Something Challenge which was to use this photo as inspiration

This is Cupcake Ruby from Ladybug Crafts Ink and she's a real cutie!  I liberated the sentiment from Karen's Tim Holtz Pad and inked it up with chalk eyes


I've stamped her onto Neenah cardstock, colourted her with Copics and glittered her wings and the trim of her boots (not Glamour Dust but a very fine crystal glitter) and put pink stickles along the bottom edge of her dress.  I've edged the image with more chalk eye

Supplies:
White and pink Cardstock; Papers - Shimmy, Love Shack collection, Bo Bunny; Stamp - Cupcake Ruby; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; "Wish" - Tim Holtz (borrowed from Karen, thank you Karen!), Ribbon from Stash; Lace - Dovecraft; Momento Tudedo Black; Pink Pastel and Orchid Pastel Chalk Eyes; Magenta and Diamond Stickles; Copics; Crystal Glitter

I'd like to also enter this card for the following Challenges
Crazy 4 Challenges no. 49 - Include a Cupcake
Cupcake Challenge - Lace
Wild Orchid Challenge 3 - one for the girls

Thanks for looking - please check out my blog candy here!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx

4 comments:

funky farm scrapbook barn.co.uk said...

Lovely!! I love these papers, they're great fun and so bright and colourful. I love the lace too! A great card x

Erin... said...

so pretty!!! wonderful colors and I love her sparkly wings! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Kim said...

Sue this is gorgeous hun! What a fabulous card! Love your coloring and that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim