Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Boing! Its another Totally Ladybug Tuesday!!

Morning!!

This weeks challenge for the Ladybug Crafts Ink DT was to come up with a card that used pink, and one other colour!  As for last week the DT haven't shared what they have done, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else got up to!!)

Here's my card


I used Rollerskating Robyn, isn't she a cutie?



And no, your eves aren't deciving you, there are two Robyn's!  I decided that as she's rollerskating she needed to move... so I made a little spring with craft wire and now she's boinging along :-)


I will admit, silicon is not my favourite adhesive, I get wet glues of all types everwhere, and I often glue my fingers together, but for attaching springs it's the only way to go :-)

Why not check out what the rest of the DT have been up to by clicking on the links on the right hand side of my blog?

Supplies:
CS and DP's - Light and Dark Pink; Kiwi Double Dot; Pedal Pushers Notes and Doodles all Bo Bunny
Stamps - Rollerskating Robyn; With Love - from set, Papermania
Embelishments - Green crystals, Pink Pearls; Flower Charm; Green Brad - Papermania; Hot Pink Double Stitch Ribbon;
Other - Neenah CS; Tuxedo Black Momento ink pad; Pink Pastel and Lime Pastel Chalk Eyes; Diamond Stickles, Copics; Glossy Accents; Nestabilities; Cuttlebug Label die; Craft Wire; Silicon

Hope you like what I came up with

I'd like to enter this card for for these challenges

22 comments:

Kerry said...

I love how you made Rollerskating Robyn interactive (is that the right word?) Too bad it wasn't a video we could see her rolling along :-D xx

Jeannie said...

Love it Sue - so Cute!

SuzanneK said...

Love your colour combo and the dimension to the image, great work. Thanks for playing along at LIIU. Good Luck. Suzanne

theCook said...

Very nice colors! I like it that we all chose a diofferent color for the +1!

Rusty said...

oOOOOH that is flabby!!! I love what you have done to Robyn!! xx

pinky said...

Brilliant, love how you 3d her.
Pinky

Annette said...

Sue I am blown away !!! I love boingy rollerskating Robyn, it is such a work of art, fantastic, Annette x

Pami said...

What a great idea to make her bob around! And I love the glitter trail behind her! Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

wowee - another fab card - love the design and using the spring is genius !
Lisa ;)

Anita said...

Beautiful card Sue. I love how you've her up on a spring for movement -- fantastic idea.

Whimsey said...

What a great card; adding the spring is BRILLIANT! Love the colors - gosh, she's so super cute!!

Mary J said...

Wonderful Sue! I was going to do bright pink and green too! Great minds, huh?!! I ended up with just the pink cos I just couldn't make the green work, lol!

funky farm scrapbook barn.co.uk said...

Sue a great fun card, and lovely colours :) great minds think alike ;)
x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cool idea with the spring!! I love the bright colors, and especially the embellishments coming from the corners toward the center!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) I love this image and can imagine she is really cute boinging along :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

elsi67 said...

Lovely card you've made :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great idea with the rollerskating girl and love the colour combo. Thank you for playing at Let's Ink It Up.

Hugs Ali x

Roni said...

Great card Sue! Lots of lovely layers and loved your green and pink combo! Also loved that you gave Rollerskate Robyn some movement, ingenious! Roni :O) xox

Claire said...

Fab card and I love the way you put her on a spring!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck, hope to see you next time too :-)
Claire xx

Mel X said...

Super card, love the cute image and funky colours.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Soooooo creative!!!! Lovely stamp and colors! Thanks for joining us at Let"s Ink It Up!!

Hugzzzz
Tammy xox

Dena said...

This is adorable, I totally LOVE the layout and the pinks and greens are CUTE!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena