Pages

background

Followers

Friday, 3 September 2010

Friday Night Teal Card

I might be stretching the teal theme a bit here, as its definately a light teal, but each one counts :-)  If you want to join in all the fun and have a chance to win some fab blog candy look here

Today I have made a lovely little Chistmas card :-)

The papers are some by My Minds Eye that I got last year from Scrapbook Sisters.  Ribbon, gems and charms from my stash.  The sentiment is from a  mini set by Dovecrafts (I think!)


The image is Nikki & Buttercup Snow Angels by Ladybug Crafts Ink and she is lovely!  My kids were doing this earlier in the year, although the snow was so deep and thick the little one got a bit stuck, then cried and refused to go back outside for the rest of the day, oops, bad mummy!


I've coloured Nikki with Copics - greys this time, I needed a change from the teal and aqua shades!  I've then dusted Nikki and Buttercup with Glamour Dust and the snow is chunky, long stranded glitter.

Apologies for the photo's as it is very dark here now and I cannot work out how to take a decent picture of glittery things using the flash!!

I'd like to enter this card for


Thanks for stopping by

Sue

P.S.  The Pink & Black Card Challenge is still going on over at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge, click here to check it out and take a look at the fabulous prize on offer

20 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Sue it's sooooooo pretty,I love the long stranded glitter,never knew there was such a thing!!!

cardcrazy said...

Very pretty, love all the glitter! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Great card, I love all the sparkle!!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Wendy

BananaStamper said...

Love the bling, fab card! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge!

theCook said...

Such a nice card! Love how you made the snow!

Benzi said...

What a fun and very pretty Christmas card. Love all the sparkle and that pretty tree charm. So glad you joined the Stampin B's this week.

Anita said...

Love your card and all the sparkle. Very pretty colors.

Whimsey said...

OOOOOOoooooo I so love Nikki playing in the snow - she's BEAUTIFUL; love the teal - lookin' good girlfriend!

Kerry said...

Fabulous Sue!! This is such a fun image...she caused a bit of a stir at the demo day today...brought back a lot of childhood memories:-D
xx

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Sue, you can't go wrong with this image, lovely to work with and loves to be sparkled. The photo looks fine!
Pinky

fi's cards and crafts said...

cool card and fab snow angel. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

StephC said...

This is fabulous! The image is darling, and I love the sparkle. So glad you joined us for this weeks Christmas Card challenge.

Cor* said...

LOVE the looks of that snow! Great Teal (I don't care what anyone else says!-lol). Thanks for joining in our spotlight challenge of sparkle & glitter at Crafty Cardmakers & at Creative Inspirations for our Christmas Challenge.

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the colour and sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

funky farm scrapbook barn.co.uk said...

Gorgeous!! Love the glitter, it's perfect for snow! The light teal will help to break things up a little and adds to variety, they all help! :)
x

Donna said...

Such a gorgeous sparkly card, and that image is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time.
Hugs, Donna x

Debs said...

I Love the card Sue - it is so pretty and the colours look wonderful.

Emily Keaton said...

I just love your sparkly Christmas card!! Great colors. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stampin' B's DT this week. Your tree charm is lovely!! :)

Lesley said...

Awww, too cute! I loved making snow angels when I was a kid:) Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round!

cindy said...

Love the sparkle. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us Christmas Cards all year Round.