Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

It's Totally Ladybug Tuesday!!

Morning!!  Welcome to another Totally Ladybug Tuesday!!

This week the DT challenge was set by the lovely Lisa who gave us this sketch to work with


after doing my customary paper shuffle I decided to use the sketch as an opportunity to get ahead on my Christmas cards :-)





I've used the rather adorable Sledding Magnum and Lily, I really don't think Magnum is enjoying himself!!

Supplies:
CS:  White Cardstock, Olive Bazzill; Papers - 3 Bugs in a Rug
Stamps: Sledding Magnum and Lily; Merry Christmas sentiment from set by Autumn Leaves; Christmas... stamp by Penny Black
Other: Momento Tuxedo Black; Olive Green Stazon; White and Blue chalk eyes; Neenah CS; Copics; Glamour Dust; Chunky glitter; Snowflakes cut on Cricut; Olive Green Ribbon; Pearls; Snowflake Charm; Labels 4 Nesties

Hope you like it :-)

I'd like to enter this card for these challenges


Please check out what the rest of the DT have done with the sketch, as I think we will have all gone off in a different direction with this one, so there will be lots of lovely inspiration, links to each of their blogs are on my sidebar...


Before I dash off to work - :-( - just time to let you know that next Tuesday will be another blog hop to celebrate the launch of some rather fabulous new stamps, and we can't wait to share them with you!!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx

24 comments:

Julie said...

Absolutely fab Sue! X

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow you have done a fabulous job with my sketch. I love those colours.
Magnum looks to be having so much fun lol
Lisa ;)

Rusty said...

Wow fantastic!! ... love the papers and the style of card you have done! I just want to come and play with all of your papers!! xxx

Kerry said...

I think Lily's having more fun than Magnum Lisa lol!!! Gorgeolicious card Sue and I agree with Tams...let's all go to yours and play with your papers!! xx

theCook said...

Love it! The image is so fun and the zigzag card is such a good idea for this sketch!

pinky said...

Such a fun card, love the snowflake papers and that gorgeous stamp. Great job Sue.
Pinky

funky farm scrapbook barn.co.uk said...

I love this stamp!!! A great card and I love your sentiment. Gorgeous colouring and embellishing!! xx

Mary J said...

Oh you clever clogs, Sue! I adore it! You are brilliant at embellishing - my weak point! Gonna learn a lot of pointers from you!

Anita said...

Wow, Sue, I love your take on Lisa's sketch. Very creative! You've made a beautiful card and managed to get a Christmas card done, too. Just flabby!

Whimsey said...

What a great card Sue; love the tri-opening card; just incredible. Great colors; that image makes me chuckle!!

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! That is so cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT. Hugs Nataliya.

Joanne said...

Such a cute card - the image is just too adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Faye said...

What a wonderful card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. xx

Margreet said...

great card Sue......love the image and your colouring...and the inside is wonderful too....thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Jayne said...

What a great image and lovely card Sue. Love the glitter, charm and snowflakes, well done. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

karen said...

Love this card, great colours and image, the sentiment is perfect and so true!, thanks for joining us this week at Fab N Funky...Karen

Mina said...

wow Sue this is gorgeous...I love the cutie of an image...the inside is beautiful and makes it really special
Mina xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is totally awesome that image made me smile and I have been drooling over your design, colours and card fold this is top notch thank you so much for sharing it with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

OMG! LOve it. Great colours, Fab image, isn't it a cutie. Thank you soooo much for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Chrissyxx

Chocolate Orange said...

What a cute image !! Looks great with the colours you chose for your card.
Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT, for the anything goes challenge.

Choccy x

Pat said...

Lovely card, super papers and image. Thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, design and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sarah said...

Sue, beautiful card! Great image, color combo, everything! Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
xxx
Sarah

A.J. said...

Great card - I love the shape of it!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda