Pages

background

Followers

Thursday, 21 October 2010

Minty Fresh :-)

Morning!!

Thursday already, and OMG nearly the end of October already... at this point I would say it's a good job I started on my Christmas cards early... unfortunately I took some into work yesterday to show the girls in the office what I had been up to and there was a bit of a mass0 buy and they all went :-)  At this rate I'll be buying a pack last minute to send out while all my lovely cards are given by other people!!  Ho hum, as long as someone gets to see and enjoy them then I guess I'm happy!!

With this in mind I inked up a LOTV stamp and made this card, based on this weeks Mojo Monday sketch


Supplies: 
Image - Lily of the Vally; Sentiments - Lakeland;
White CS; Papers - Magenta
Copics; Green Sakura Pen
Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder; Woodware Tag Punch; MS Snowflake Punch
Glossy Accents; Diamond Dust; Stickles;  K&Co Snowflakes; Charm; Ribbon

I really like this design as I think it would suit so many images and occasions, hope you like it too :-)

I'd like to enter this card for

Thanks for stopping by!

Posting may be a bit sporadic for the next few days, as we are are away for the weekend, but we are a kiddy free house all week next week, so hoping to get some lovely uninterrupted crafting time :-)

Sue xx

12 comments:

Jeannie said...

Lovely colours - looks really clean and fresh!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Sue - love the Minty colours, looks so frosty lol
Lisa ;)
ps check out Sarah Hurleys challenge today - i think your card would be perfect

Helen Ann said...

I love the colours, layout and image lol.
Gorgeous as ever
Hel x
PS lol I do the same with my cards, spend all my time making Christmas cards for everyone else to send and then just end up sending shop-bought ones myself lol x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Sue. Love the snowman and a wonderful colour combo!
Clairexx

Mary J said...

Bbrrrrrilliant card, Sue!

gayle said...

Lovely fresh colours Sue. I love snowmen and this image is so cute. x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Lovely card Sue, such a cute image. I end up doing the exact same, make cards, friends and family buy them and then I buy mine! x

Anita said...

Lovely card Sue. That image is just so cute and I love the layout.

debby4000 said...

Oh Sue this is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Whimsey said...

GREAT card; love the minty colors for winter - gorgeous!

Eileen said...

gorgeous card and a lovely image. Love the freshness of this card. Eileen x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

Edna x