Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Challenge 11 - Anything But Square

Good morning!
This week at Ladybug Crafts Ink it is Lisa's turn to set the challenge and she would like to see

Anything But Square

eek!! I normally do square cards, but after a little think and a play around on the Cricut came up with this


Simple but I think quite effective :-)


I've coloured Ruby with Copics, before blinging her up with Stickles
Supplies:
Cupcake Ruby and Sentimental Numbers - Ladybug Crafts Ink; White Bazzill; Pink Cardstock; Bo Bunny Love Shack Papers; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Copics; Stickles; Ribbon and Lace

I'd like to enter these challenges
I hope you have time to join in with our challenge

Sue xx

15 comments:

theCook said...

Love the pink and orange scheme and those beautiful flowers!

Lisa Jane said...

Its beautiful Sue .. the shape really suits that image and the orange is so beautiful
Lisa ;)

Julie said...

This is just the scrummiest card,please could you let me know which cartridge you used to create it,I feel the need!!!!!Have a good day,Julie.x

Whimsey said...

WOOT, WOOT, LOVE all that sparkle; such a beautiful card! You made Ruby look delightful; love it!!

Anita said...

Lovely card Sue. Ruby looks gorgeous with all the sparkle and I love the colors you used on this. Very pretty shape for the card too.

Pami said...

Fabulous sparkle Sue! I just love her orange dress, which I could wear that colour! Fabulous shaped card. Hope you have had a good day. Pami x

Mary J said...

I would never have thought that bright orange and bright pink would make a feminine card - but you've managed it! GORGEOUS!!!

Kerry said...

You and Pinky were on the same colour wavelength Sue...love pink and orange together. You've coloured Ruby flabulously and the stickles on the frill are megalicious :-D Love it! xx

Whimsey said...

Doilies-try the baking section! :D

I actually got mine at a craft store that sells baking pans and cool what-nots BESIDES crafts!

andrea said...

Love the shape and such a cute image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andre

Saskia said...

So beautiful!!
Great card for Delicious Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us! We hope to see you back next time!!! :)

Sweet greetings, Saskia

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Love the Summery colours Sue, such a fun card, I can't wait for my new machine to arrive, it's driving me insane!!!!
xx

Louise said...

Wow, Cute card, love what you have done with the cricut. Totally sweet image too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card, so warm and toasty.
Thanks for joining us at F'n'F this time, and hope to see you again soon.
Sharon x

Rusty said...

Love the shape you have used, and the colours are lovely and bright!! beautiful card xx