Pages

background

Followers

Friday, 4 February 2011

I couldn't help myself :-)

Hi, just a quick post as I need my bed!!


I noticed the new release of Kenny K images the other day and couldn't help but make a little purchase :-)  This little lady is Club Kid and like all of my other Kenny K images is a joy to colour!!


 
I was just having a play around with her in various colours and did her in red and thought she was perfect for so many of the colour combo and valentines challenges that are running at the moment.  As I was challenge hopping I found a great layout over at Creative Inspirations this week, and I am hoping my card will count because I have substituted the semi circle for a heart :-)


I've used some of the gorgeous Love Shack Bo Bunny Papers, cut a heart with the Cricut and used some new (shhh, please don't remind me I'm supposed to be on a stash diet!!) Paula Pascal circular sentiments - I love these as you kind of bulk your own sentiment up using the different bits.  I distressed a Tim Holtz Ticket with chalk eyes and added some flowers and I was done :-)

I'd like to enter this card for these challenges
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Whateva
2 Sisters Challenge - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Craft Your Day's Away - Love
Pear Tree Designs Challenge - Flowers
Wild Orchid Challenge - Love Is
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Creative Inspirations - Sketch
Simon Says Challenge - Love is in the Air
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge - Valentines

Right that's it, my eyelids are drooping (yes even night owls like me need their sleep!), and I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, and then am taking the kids swimming so won't be home til late, then pack my stuff up ready to go to the Scrapbook Sisters crop on Saturday (hurrah!!!) - I'm really looking to spending a crafty day with friends :-)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day

Sue xx

24 comments:

Katie said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at ASFOS :)

Lisa Jane said...

wow its gorgeous Sue .. that little image is fab and i love the orange DP
Lisa;)

Kattiz said...

Beautyful card! Love that image!

Diane said...

Great card with lots of lovely design elements! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Diane x

Pami said...

Very sassy Sue! I am thinking about getting some of these images, they are great! Love the Tim Holtz tickets as well. Have a great day on Saturday, where do you do this? Pami x

Karen said...

Lovely card, great flowers too, thanks for joining us at Digi doodle Shops Best.
xx

Sheila said...

Sue, Your image is adorable - so sassy and cheeky! Fabulous colours and fabulous everything!! Sheila:)X

Whimsey said...

SAH-WEET! Love the bit ole heart, flowers, background DP and that sexy chick! :D

Hugs!

Julie said...

I really like this Sue,the colours are fab! the image is great too.See you there tomorrow,I'm busy printing out digis to take,along with the kitchen sink.x

Mary J said...

Brilliantly put together, Sue! I love this new release!

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun, well done with my sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Dazie said...

Gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining the love theme over at craft your days away!
Dazie
X

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

shell said...

Fabby card hun, thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Carol Ann said...

A great funky card. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

Donna said...

Lovely card, and such nice bright colors too. Thanks for playing along this week at KKKG.
hugs
Donna xx

Anita said...

This is fabulous Sue. I love the colors you used. I haven't bought any Kenny K's yet, but I think I'm going to break down soon and get me some of these sweet things.

Dawn said...

I love the fun factor on this card!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at KKKG this week.

Sara said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

Marianne-db said...

Lovely card! The image is very sweet! Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
Hugs, Marianne

Susie said...

Fab card, love the image and pretty papers! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the cute image.
luv
debby

Christine said...

Wow, super cute card. I love the bright colors. Great use of texture too. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see your beautiful cards again soon.
xoxo, Christine

WeirdCat said...

Great card,love the colours, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x