Pages

▼

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Tripple trouble at Top Tip Tuesday

Hello!

This fortnight at Top Tip Tuesday the theme is Three of Something which is my sort of challenge...

So... I started with three papers to make my card


I can't find my distressing tool anywhere, so just used my scissors... hmmm probably not the safest thing to do, but hey!!  
 

I coloured this Saturated Fairy image with my copics... I am quite happy with how this turned out!  I'm not quite sure how I got her dress like that, but it looks OK in the picture but looks even better in real life :-)

I then got a bit carried away with the whole three things, and put thee embellishments on (pearls, charm and button...
 

Then I spotted I had used three ribbons, (well, two and a lace...)
 

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue wow this is at stunning card, I love the colour combo and all the fab elements too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sue. The dress (actually the entire image) I wonderfully colored. Brenda😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and colouring. Well done on your use of threes. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully coloured image and your layering and design are beautiful too. A great theme this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue I LOVE the colours and also Hmmm yes Scissors thehehhee!
    No blood on your card so well done you!
    LOVE that Lace too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to look at my creations - please leave me a comment as to what you think! I read every one, and it means a lot to hear what others think (good or bad!!) Thank you, Sue xx