Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge 25 - Spring

Good Morning!

Hope you are all OK :-)  This week's Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge is

Spring!!

I only wish it was LOL, I can't get used to it warming up for a day or two only to be freezing the next!!

Anyway, in my continuing effort to will the sun into the sky I went for a bold bright colours and to get myself out of the rut of square cards went all circular too :-)


Now I had it in my head to make this little cuties head bounce around on a bit of coiled wire, but it just didn't look right (he looked a bit abnormal, if I'm honest!!) so I layered his head up on some 3D pads instead :-)  I used Fluffy Stuff and some crystal glitter on his body and the stuff went mad and puffed up over the edge of my stamped image, grrr!!  This is what comes with trying to craft with two small monsters running up and down the stairs, but I liked him all fluffy, so I went with it :-)  I inked the sky with assorted blue inkpads and coloured the grass with more copics


Assembling the card was pretty easy as I cut all the circular elements on my Cricut, and I found this button in a bag of odds and ends passed onto me by HB's late nan, the photo's don't pick it up very well, but it is one of those pretty pearlised ones :-)

Supplies - Ooh La La MME Papers, Fluffy Stuff, Glitter, Black and Cantalope Momento Ink Pads, Penny Black Stamp, Copics, Bo Bunny Ribbon, Prima Flower, Scallop Punch, Cricut and Accent Essentials cartridge all Scrapbook Sisters
From Stash - Button, Pearls, Paula Pascal Sentiments

Right, gotta dash, thanks for stopping by :-)

Sue xx

4 comments:

Pami said...

love this shaped card!! And he is so cute! I love seeing all the spring cards around at the moment, makes me feel it is almost here!! Pami x

gayle said...

Lovely card Sue. Great shape. The fluffy stuff gives a lovely effect for the wool. x

Mary J said...

Too sweet!! Just too sweet Sue!

Anita said...

Oh, Sue, this is adorable. I love how you did the little sheep and the shape of the card is so neat.