Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge 39 - No Designer Paper

Hello!!  I'm so sorry I'm late posting, I'd done a scheduled post and it didn't go.... grrrr!!!

Anyway, better late than never :-D
This week's LCI challenge has been set my my lovely friend Julie and she would like to see 
No Papers
LOL, when I saw her on Saturday I think she was slightly regretting her decision but I think all the DT have made some gorgeous cards, even if it took some of us well outside our comfort zone!  In addition all the DT have used the same image... I LOVE it when we do this, as it really shows how each of us interpret the stamps in different ways, colours and techniques!
I decided to use my Marianne Embossing folder/die again as it seems to work so well for Christmas cards, and was delighted to find Nikki Running with Buttercup fitted the space perfectly!! 


Great image huh?  


She's so fun to colour and I really went to town with the glitter... AND... Nikki Running with Buttercup is this months LCI Stamp of the month, which means you can get your very own here ...and as she's the stamp of the month then she is half price... and lets face it £3.25 doesn't even buy you a coffee and a slice of cake these days so it's the bargain of the, well... month!!

I also used some of the gorgeous green twill ribbon and white felt also available from LCI.

Hopefully I have got myself on track and I'll be blogging a bit more frequently this week!  I just think I lost my way for a bit, but hopefully all will settle down soon :-D

In the meantime please may I enter these challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx

16 comments:

Pami said...

Oh I just love the green and white combination Sue and LOVE her glitter! I did the same and went a bit crazy!! I think this stamp just cries out for glitter though! P x

Doreen said...

Love the colours of this great creation.xxx

Whimsey said...

What a great card; such delicate embossing, love the texture it adds and your colors!

So beautiful!

pinky said...

You had me worried this morning Sue lol. Gorgeous card and well worth the wait. Love the added sparkle everywhere.

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i just love t when you sue that embossing folder and he green shades are gorgeous .. as is the sparkle
Well worth waiting for Sue!
Lisa xx

DesignerDiva said...

Just lovin the colours of this card Sue, the green is FAB!
Laurie xx

Kerry said...

Woo hoo Sue...NRWB looks fabulicious with that embossing/die cutting folder and the green is gorgeous. I can see me using that folder A LOT!! Totally sparklicious :- D xx

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow your card turned out perfect. Really gorgeous. Lee x

Amanda R said...

Love all the glitter Sue and that bright green is gorgeous! Great card!

Shirley-Anne said...

beautiful card Sue . love the glitter and the ribbon too .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.

Shirley-Anne

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card I especially love the ribbon plus the snowflake and button embellie
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Jodi said...

This is just adorable - Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges... Come join us again soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sue love the embossing it's beautiful thanks for joining us for PTW 4th Birthday hugs Jill xx

Steph said...

Gorgeous card. I find it really hard to make cards without lots of paper!! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

conference bags said...

Best card work you shared with us. I also so much crazy to draw cards of winter sessions, I have so many collection of winter sessions cards. You remind my old data.