Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Colour Wheel Challenge

Hello!

What an idiot I am, this challenge went live last week, but I got all confused with the last challenge and missed the first week!

Anyway, rather than post late, I'm doing this as a mid-week reminder!  The challenge this week is a colour wheel challenge - where you pick a colour then pick the colour on the opposite side of the wheel as your complimentary colour - check out the challenge blog.   I used orange - not an easy choice for me as it is not my go-to colour!  But on the flip side that gave me blue to work with... whoo hoo!

It seems my camera doesn't like orange very much as this was about the twentieth picture I have taken, and it is the best of a very ropey bunch!  How very odd :-D


Anyway, I used Mobile Phone Josh and a whole host of MME papers, and my new Memory Box die and Cuttlebug Chicken Wire embossing folder.  I have to say it is very theraputic (if not messy!) distressing all those edges!  I also used a bunting banner die from MFT for my sentiment


The camera liked the close up of the image a bit better, not much though!

Please may I enter these challenges
Thanks for looking

Sue xx

10 comments:

Susan said...

Great card Sue , sure any boy would love to receive it.
Colour combo is fabulous xx

Michelle said...

This boy is lovely. And you colours are lovely too.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Flutterby Trina said...

fab masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Creative creations Challenges with our fathers day/masculine challenge - good luck and we hope to see you again soon x

Wendy said...

Fabulous male card....Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Julie said...

Great card Sue,I'm lusting after that embossing folder,it looks brilliant on your card! Have a great day xxx

Anonymous said...


beautiful creation. Thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week. Shelly DT

Gale said...

Fab masculine card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too in our "Father's Day/Male" challenge and we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Gale DT

Kaylee Snyder said...

I like how this is both bright and distressed. Great balance of styles. Thanks for sharing last week at CYP. Hope you join us for this week's challenge.

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Sue. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck in the challenge.

Donna x

Annmakes said...

I love the orange, great texture too. Thanks for entering the Get Inky! Challenge. Ann DT.