Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Colourific at LCI

Hello!!!!

Where has the month gone... I'm not doing very well at blogging again, work is busy, kids are being ferried around here there and everywhere - I need a Taxi sign for the roof of the car!  The garden is growing faster than I can mow it, and somewhere in amongst all the other stuff I need to sleep and eat, so apologies for not being about so much :-) Having said that we were away last week, I did take some crafty stuff with the idea that I might get a bit of colouring done, not a chance, what with day trips, the beach and the glorious weather we had in the UK, still the kids loved it :-D

Anywhoo, this months challenge at LCI is a colour challenge, inspired by the pic below...

 

I don't know why, as my image isn't especially summery like the image, but I've gone for the colours... maybe I'll have another go next week and see what happens!!


 I just wish my ironing pile was as complete as this!


I used an ages old Basic Grey paper pad, I'm trying to use up some of my older stash... makes me feel less guilty when I buy new stuff!

That's it from me today, before I go, please may I enter these challenges

Sue xx


7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

The image looks great in those colours .. love the DP
Lisa x

Whimsey said...

I remember that paper pad...I might still have a few sheets! :D

Great coloring; prefect use of the colors, too bad she's doing nasty stuff in that image - bwwaaaa ha ha ha!!

Sally said...

Great card Sue, love the image...
I know what you mean about the time!
Hope things calm down a bit.
Hugs Sally xxx

loz said...

Fabulous card and colors Sue. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Sue, I dont think I have ever smiled doing the ironing..love the fussy cutting out of the image and great colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kerry said...

I'm happy to say my ironing looks EXACTLY like the basket on the right tonight..yup..ALL DONE!!!! Stunning card...love the pp and the way you've cut out the image. I've never quite got the hang of doing that. xx

Monika Reeck said...

I love ironing LOL...you coloring the Image adorable and love the DP you choose too...really beautifully done...cool card I think...fit for housewife :)


I see your card on MIM, my card is number 165..hope you like to see it and I would be so glad if you leave me some love too...hugs, Monika