Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 17 October 2013

Take 3...

Hello!

I hope you are laying down!  This is my third card in a week, can you believe it!  No, me neither :-D

I made this card a little while ago for a magazine article featuring the Ladybug Crafts Ink Killer Heels collection - I think I'm safe to show it now!


I'm really sorry about the poor picture quality - I took a quick snap to send to head Ladybug, and then took some more using my lightbox later, but HB appears to have deleted those ones from the memory card... and as it has long been posted, there is not a lot I can do about it now!

The image is Killer Hearts, and the obvious thing would have gone for red or pink, but I like breaking with tradition and went for browns and creams :-).  I wasn't sure it would work, but was really pleased with the outcome!  Just goes to show that a great image will colour up in any shade and still look fabulous!


Love this La-La Land heart banner die and the twiddly one from Memory Box, the papers are from my Simple Stories "Documented" 6x6 pad, and the ribbon is from my stash, and I went round the edge of the image with some guilding flakes

That's it from me today, more tomorrow!

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Kerry said...

Stunning :-D xx

Lori Turner said...

Fabulous card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "many layers" challenge!

La Vikinga said...

Hi; apert from a very nice header on your blog your card is funtastic! I love shoes and I like the giant bow on the side! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons this week!

DT La Vikinga at Crafty Ribbons