Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Girly at Top Tip Tuesday

Hello!

I've been missing for quite a while... apologies.

This weeks Top Tip Tuesday Challenge is to showcase your girly cards - make them pink, cute, loada bling... whatever floats your boat!

I went for the cute, but not pink look, using a cute Heather Ellis image - Pure Innocence 20 - but went for a calm colour scheme.  Actually I know exactly who is getting this one - and I've made it a whole 3 months early!!  Get me being all organised!!

Anyway, I'm not going to waffle today, just to say that I used some gorgeous MME papers, and some ribbon from my stash.  As the intended recipient is not a pink girl, this is just perfect, but still feels like something a little girl would like :-D


Cute huh?

If you love making your own flowers, check out the tutorial on the Challenge Blog - it's awesome!!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue



2 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

So pretty, love the layout you have used and another beautiful bow!! x

Anonymous said...

Super cute card Sue love the cute little tag too! hugs me xx