Pages

background

Followers

Monday 9 February 2015

C'est L'Amour... at Crafty Cardmakers and More...

Hello!!

Two posts from me in one day... whatever next!!

I sooo needed the chance to get inky and creative this weekend, it's been a busy couple of weeks at work for one reason or another, but my work laptop stayed in it's bag, as my crafty stash was calling!!  It might mean a busier week for me next week, but my soul needed the break :-)

This fortnights challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and More is Love, Love, Love...

... but maybe that should be l'amour, l'amour, l'amour in my case, with my nod towards Parisian romance :-)

 

Anyway, this weekend was also my brother and sister-in-laws wedding anniversary, so I made a wedding anniversary card.  I used some Making Memories papers from my stash, topped with a Stampin Up Postcard Stamp that has been distressed with various distress inks and has had the edges roughed up


The main sentiment is a ticket made up of a plain ticket stamp stamped in grey, which has been overstamped with a love sentiment stamped in brown then distressed with assorted distress inks, but slightly different tones to that of the postcard beneath


I really love this birdcage charm from Live and Love Crafts as it's not too twee!
 

 And I just had to pop some of my lovely pins (also from Live and Love Crafts on here).  Again the postcard is just peaking out underneath...


I've not used flowers on a card in ages!  It wasn't a conscious thing, I'd popped the box away and kinda forgot about them I guess :-)  You can just see the gorgeous rhinestone lace and subtle die cut in this one :-)


Hope you like this card as much as I do

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Wow really beautiful Sue fab colour combo.

Hugs Julie xxx

Kim x said...

Wow Sue this is amazing, I love the colours and all the fabulous detail.
hugs Kimx

Sally Dodger said...

A stunning card. I love the Eiffel Tower, the ticket and post card add lots of interest. A great combination of colours and everything is arranged so beautifully. Very classy and elegant. Sally.x.