Pages

background

Followers

Monday 24 August 2015

I made the wrong card... but check out this weeks challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More...

Hello!!

Wow, I've not posted in so long! I am naughty, but life is a bit hectic at the moment, what with work and holidays (and the piles of washing that follows).  Anyway, the chaos has made me make a complete whoopsie... you see this fortnights challenge at  Crafty Cardmakers and More is No patterned papers. Not Warm Summer Colours. Which was the challenge that ran when I was on my holidays...  I am such an idot!!  And I've only just realised my mistake, and it is too late to make another card now! 

Seeing as I like my card (and it took me ages to put together for one reason and another), I thought I'd share it anyway.


 I went for a deckchair look with my papers!  And used a Kraftin' Kimmie image from my stash

I found this little (sun)glasses charm in my stash too


Ho hum... Anyway, check out what all the rest of the lovely DT did... Their creations are fabulous and actually meet this fortnights theme.  Not the last one!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue
xx