Pages

background

Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Quick, quick, quick

Good morning!  I promise this is going to be quick

No card today, but a page from a recent class at Scrapbook Sisters

The floral papers would not have been my first choice, but I really like them on this page :-), although please don't ask me who they are by as I haven't got a clue!!  I'd guess MME but I could be so wrong!!

The pictures are more from my SIL's wedding at Elvey Farm in Pluckley (which is reported to be the most haunted village in the UK, and is where the TV series The Darling Buds Of May was set.

The pictures feature me lacing my SIL into her gown, and HB peeking round the corner before he walked her down the aisle


Dad was in good spirits again when I saw him last night. although they are keeping him in ICU for the time being - so I think I will join a couple of colleagues and go to Ally Pally on Saturday before coming home and going to a 40th birthday do for one of HB's colleagues - oh bother, with everything going on this week I clean forgot to make him a card - I'll try and make one tonight, if not shock horror I'll have to buy one!!

That's it from me - have a great day :-)

Sue xx

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab layout - love that pic of you lacing the gown..
Good news your dad seems ok.. bad news you haven't made a card lol!!
Lisa x

pinky said...

Its a beautiful layout!! Have a good weekend and hope your Dad keeps on the right road to recovery.

Whimsey said...

Beautiful layout; love the laces up gown, so elegant! Glad your dad is doing better!