Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2015

They call me Mellow Yellow...

Hello!!

This weeks challenge over at Top Top Tuesday is Mellow Yellow...

Which I think is perfect for this time of the year, when all the flowers are coming into bloom in my part of the world :-)

Anyway, I decided to go for pale yellows and to use one of the first stamps I ever bought - one of the Gorguss Girl images.


I used some papers from Maja Design Spring Basics pad, then added creamy lace, and lemon pearls, and cream and yellow flowers, then stamped some tickets and a sentiment onto cardstock, then cut out and distressed with antique linen and tea dye distressed inks, which gave a nice yellow hint to them :-) The image is coloured with copics, and I added a touch of blue to her hair, to give it a bit of shine.

Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
your card is so pretty love the soft colour palette too! Gorguss!
hugs me xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card using one of my favourite characters. Great use of the colour theme too.
Lorraine

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely bright and spring like. An adorable card. Elaine

Sarah said...

....quite rightly Sue!! This is a wonderful card and yellow goes so beautifully with the blue. A stunner!! xx

Brenda said...

I love Gorguss Girls and this one is so beautifully showcased! Brenda :)