Pages

background

Followers

Monday 5 September 2011

Start as you mean to go on...

Hello!

Today is the first day back to school for my eldest son, and back to work for me after a relaxing weekend, I got cracking and made loads of cards after my mojo got well and truely knocked by the announcement of redundancies at work.  I still don't know if I'm going to be one of those that stay or go, I just wish they'd make their minds up and let everyone know as it isn't doing me any good worrying about things that may not happen!   Actually I hope they don't let me know today as it's a difficult day for me andI don't think it would take much to tip me over the edge :-(

Onto today's card

I was lucky enough to win Cute Card Thursday the other week, and was delighted to be able to pick two stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie - tough choice!  After much deliberation I made my selection, and inked them up as soon as they arrived... so without further ado, here's Samantha


She's a bit on the side of saucy, but not too naughty, if you know what I mean!! :-D.  I kept it simple and used some Creative Expressions papers, onto which I stamped a Kanban heart, and a Woodware sentiment, and I have cut around one of the wings and threaded ribbon through the paper (I HATE threading ribbon through paper, it makes me soooo nervous!!)

Please may I enter these challenges
Crafting When We Can - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Hearts
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, hope you can stop by tomorrow as there is loads happening!!

Sue xx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Samantha looks just right to me... she made me smile... the ribbon and heart set her of perfectly. Thanks for joining our 1st Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Amanda R said...

I was so jealous when I saw you won the kk stamps but happy since you are my friend! Great card and I love the way you used the dp and stamped the heart in the corner. Very retro looking!

Pami said...

Wonderful card Sue, love the image, not too saucy!! Love the heart as well. I hope you are ok honey, fingers crossed you find out soon and that all will be ok. Sending lots of love. Pami x

Lyn said...

What a great image and what a great card you have made using her.

Thank you for joining us on CWWC with our 1st challenge

Crafty Loops said...

Auck dear me Sue, sorry to hear work is being so stressful for you. Your card is beautiful. Lee x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and layout.
Diane xx

Carol said...

Naughty but nice sums her up I think! Fab card, thanks for joining our first challenge at CWWC. Carol DT x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Sue,great image and layout.
Wendy xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i hope they don't keep you hanging on too long for a decision .. and fingers crossed for you
Fab card .. love the image
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Ahhhh, I love your sassy card, Sue! Brilliant use of the green and red!

Have my fingers crossed for you...{hugs}