Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Scrapbook Sisters Challenge 60 - Winter Wedding

Hello!!  I hope you are enjoying the week!  Just a quick post from me today, I'm sharing my DT card from this weeks Scrapbook Sisters card challenge - this week the theme is Winter Weddings

Now I got married in January, and my Mum organised the local farmers to be on standby in case it snowed to get me to the register office, honestly anyone would think she was trying to get rid of me!!  Anyway, I think that winter weddings suit a more muted or icy colour palete, so that's what I went for


I used my Bride Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink and mounted her simply on a lovely Marianne Die - I love this stamp, she is so classy, and how her dress flows, just gorgeous!! 

I'm desparately short of wedding sentiments though, so I didn't put one on the front!  I know I have one somewhere but I have no idea where!!  I stamped the inside with a congratulations stamp though! 

Please may I enter these challenges

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Crafty Loops said...

Stunning card, I love the colours. Lee xx