Pages

background

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Flowers and Pins

Good morning!!

Can you believe we are into the third week of the year already - nope me neither :-( and I hate Mondays at the best of times and it looks flippin cold out of my window this morning, so I'm going to have to scrape the car windows off before heading out to drop the kids to school before going on work, so this is going to have to be a short post, but I just wanted to share these lovely pins and flowers that my lovely blogging friend Lee (aka Crafty Loops) has sent me.


My shocking photo's do not do these gorgeous pins and flowers any justice!!  If you haven't seen Lee's gorgeous work, and fabby tutorials then make sure you stop by her blog and say hi!!  She also has a giveaway running until the end of the week that you just have to enter!!


The flowers that she sent are just stunning too - really unique and I'm sure you will be seeing both the pins and the flowers in a creation soon :-D

Thanks for stopping by, more tomorrow

Sue xx


1 comment:

Crafty Loops said...

So glad you like everything Sue. Cant wait to see what you make with them all. Lee x