Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

New release at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Hello!!

Finally I can share some of what is going on at LCI... honestly it's been such a strain!!


OK, first up, there's a new release, but we are doing it differently this time and are showing you one of the DT's two cards at a time, and there is a daily prize of one of the two images, plus a grand prize at the end of the fortnight of a whopping £15 voucher to spend at LCI, on top of the £10 prize that is up for grabs if you enter this weeks challenge... phew,  I could explain all the rules, but I have seriously confused myself, so it's probably best if I don't even attempt to explain any further as it is all on the challenge blog, explained nice and clearly!!

I have been told I can post a sneek peek of my card though!


All of the new images are suitable for teenagers (although to be honest I used my image for my son's 10th birthday card last week, and he LOVED it, as it made him feel all grown up :-D

Hope you like them as they are revealed... I'm quite excited as I've only seen the two I have made cards with, and can't wait to see the rest :-D

That's it from me today, hope you are all OK

Sue xx

Edit - so sorry this post was supposed to go live at 9am... duh... it's March, not April... sorry!!

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooh so excited to see the rest of your card! I will have to pop over and take a look at the new images :)

Kerry said...

Great sneak peek Sue!!! Xx