Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

Going Dotty @ Southern Girls

Hello!

Can you believe it, three cards in a week!  Can I make it four?  You'll have to keep checking to see :-D

This fortnights challenge at Southern Girls is 


I went all simple for a change for my card, and I really struggle not to throw the kitchen sink at it!  I used an old sketch that I found lurking in a file on my PC as a starting point.  If I'm totally honest, I'm itching to add some more bits and bobs, but as they say less is more...


I used one of this fortnights sponsors images this one is called Lollyrot.

I really like the combination of all the dots from the paper and embossing powder with the curvy die cut and the stripes of the cardstock and ribbon.


Please may I enter my card into these challenges
Kind regards

Sue xx

4 comments:

pinky said...

The splash of colour more than makes up for extra embellishments Sue, its really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

AnyOldCraft said...

Sweet card.
Love that the image is colour matched to the dots :)

brenda said...

You say simple Sue, but it's very effective and welcoming with the bright splashes of colour.

Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Love patterned paper you use here and cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Clean and Simple” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali