Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

It's all about the stationary at Top Tip Tuesday...

Hello!

It's time for another Top Tip Tuesday, and this time it is to use stationary... if I'm being 100% honest I really struggled with this one - I'm more of a flowers and bows kind of a crafter than a metal one.  Maybe I see too much stationary every day at work to get inspired by it when I'm trying to relax :-D

Anyway, after a bit of a think I dug out some paper fasteners/brads and started playing... as I needed a thank you card, and had unearthed a whole heap of scraps my card came together.  I guess I could have popped an image on here, but I quite like the simplicity of this one without!  The brad was a bit brassy for the papers, so I coloured it with a Copic marker, I think it looks OK, and is a good way of matching metal items to your project.  Although I would recommend more patience than I had first time round, and letting the ink dry, or you end up covered :-)

Anyway, hope you like my interpretation of this weeks theme...



Thanks for stopping by

Sue xxx

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

I love the colours in this card, a lovely combination. Elaine