Pages

background

Followers

Monday 12 December 2011

Computer problems!

Hi I just thought I'd stop by and let you know that I can't post anything as the pc has decided to go wrong and that means I can't post anything :-(.

I wouldn't mind but I've done loads this weekend which I now can't share including things I have made specifically for some challenges plus my dt cards for later in the week!!

More worryingly is some recent pics that I just know I haven't backed up and quite a few digi's that I also have a sneaking suspicion aren't anywhere safe. Fingers crossed we get it up and running long enough to get these off as they are top priority and then I'll work on sharing my creations and get commenting again as doing it on my phone is darn difficult :-)

Hope you are all ok and have a great week

Sue xx

2 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Hope you get everything sorted Sue, reading this has made me go and back up all my digi stamps
hugs Laurie x

pinky said...

Thats such a pain for you Sue, hope you get it sorted.