Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

She's a bit cheeky, so thankfully it's Anything Goes at Scrapbook Sisters!!

Hello!!


This week at Scrapbook Sisters the challenge is


and it is running for two weeks over the Christmas break :-D

Today I am sharing another Christmas card that I have made for one of our friends.  He just LOVES the Kenny K images... I can't see why!!  LOL :-D

We are seeing all our friends tonight for our annual get together - HB and I are collecting the kids after work and are heading up there after work, then are off to do our Christmas shopping tomorrow.  I know, I know, last minute Annie once again!  Anyway, we will find out soon enough if he appriciates it!!


She is a little minx isn't she!!  The papers are by Making Memories Paper Reverie collection (I used this, this and this one!!) , I have to say that I quite often like the MM collections but that they are quite hard to come by!


The image is by Kenny K, and she's called Toy Soldier.  Border punch is MS Iron Gate; Berrisfords Ribbon; Kraft and black Bazzill; Marianne Snowflake

Please may I enter these challenges

Might be back later with another card to share

Sue xx



16 comments:

Pocono Pam said...

wowzers! love this!

Catherine said...

Fab male card...

Doreen said...

What a great card,love the image.xxx

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous coloring and AMAZING card design!!! Your card is wickedly naughty...(in a good way)! Thanks for playing at Smudgy Antics this week...we hope to see back playing after the holidays. Good luck on the prize draw!

KC said...

I love that image, she is smokin' isn't she! I truly love the colors you chose! I too hope to see ya at Smudgy Antics after the holidays, thanks for joining!

Monique's art said...

beautiful colouring and I love the card, thanks fot joining the smudgy antics challenge

Unknown said...

Love your card your colouring is awesome thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics
Luv Jane xxx

blackdragon said...

Oh wow...how wickedly naughty she is.... thank you so much for joining us at SMUDGY ANTICS this week...good luck in the draw and i really do hope to see you again. lynx BD

Heather said...

What a wicked image- I like the colors too. Thanks for joining the Smudgy Antics challenge this week.

ike said...

Oooh - she's FABULOUS and I love the way you coloured her in the greys. Very cool. I bet he will be extremely pleased with this :-D Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics and hope to see you again :-)
Ike xxxxx

heidy said...

Wow very sassy Christmas card!
Thanks for joining KKKG this week!
Hugs Heidy

Chrissy said...

WOW!!Fabulous card, love the image and colouring.

Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday...and a very Merry Christmas.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pritesh Dagur said...

Hottie!

Coming to visit through Make it Monday :)

KristyLee said...

I think your card turned out awesome! Love the LO too!

Scrap Vamp said...

So very cool! Love the image and how you colored it!

Unknown said...

Great coloring! Really love that you did the KK girl in greyscale.

Jessica