Pages

background

Followers

Monday 18 April 2011

Looking at life upside down...

... do all kids do this?  Mine certainly do!!  Maybe it's a kid thing, but I can kind of see the point in checking how things look from a totally different perspective... oooh that's a bit profound for a Monday Morning!! 

This is one of the images I chose from Karen's Doodles, after winning one of their challenges... I just thought he was cute!!


I teamed him with some 3 Bugs In a Rug paper that I had lurking in my stash


He's called PeekaBoo Boy, just love the little toddler legs!!  The sentiments are from the Sentimental Numbers set by Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I used some of the lucious ribbon by East of India that I got at Ally Pally... honestly it has taken me a week to stop stroking it and start using it!!


I decorated the inside of the card too


I'd like to enter this card into these challenges


That's it from me for today, more tomorrow!  

Sue xx



9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh that card is so funny.. and yes i think they all do it .. at least mine did .. The new ribbon is gorgeous too!
Lisa x

CraftyC said...

Aww, what a cute card Sue, love the image and beautifully decorated
Clairexx

Céline said...

wonderful card perfect for our challenge
thanks for sharing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline F&F DT

Amanda R said...

Too cute Sue! Love your choice of papers and that ribbon looks lovely!

Jeannie said...

Cute card Sue - I love that image!

Whimsey said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE; love the image, love your coloring!!

Barbara said...

Darling card and such a profound thought...look at things from all prospectives!! Love the image and the special ribbon.Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our "You've Been Spotted Challenge." Hope to see you again on Monday for our next challenge. Barbara GDT XX

Lisette Morris said...

That is just too adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Julie said...

This is just about the cutest
Image I've ever seen! What a fab card! X