Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge 30 - Yellow

Hi, can you believe we are up to challenge 30 already over at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge

This week we would like to see your

Yellow Cards

Here's my card


Honestly, I had no idea when I made this card the curve ball life was about to throw at me :-(


I've used a freebie from Meljens which I coloured with copics and accented with stickles and glossy accents with some Bo Bunny Double Dot CS.  The flowers, soft ribbon, button and wool from my stash, and I used a Spellbinders labels 4 and a Marianne Creatables Die, along with my trusty MS border punch and sewing machine.

Dad looked better last night when I went to see him - they have removed the breathing tube thingy, although his breath is a bit laboured at times he seemed in good spirits.  They are doing a CT scan later today so we will have to see what that shows...

That's it from me, looking forward to seeing all of your gorgeous creations

Sue xx

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow isn't that strange you should choose that sentiment ..i love the zingy yellow , Thinking of you all
Lisa x

pinky said...

Don't know how you do it, but you always do. This is brilliant and I love the yellow!

Kerry said...

This is gorgeous Sue...I love the zesty yellow. Glad your dad has improved...even slightly. xx

gayle said...

Good sign that your Dads had the tube removed Sue. Lovely bright card. Great message. x

cowboydutrem said...

That card is beautiful! Love that monochrome!
Happy your dad is better. Hope he keeps improving quickly!

Eileen said...

Brilliant card, love the caption. Eileen xx

Whimsey said...

WOW; beautiful card!!!