Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

All white, but she's no angel!

Good morning!

Over at the Kenny K Challenge this week is a WOW challenge, and this gave me the perfect excuse to get busy with one of my favourite images and the embossing folders :-)  lol, as if I ever need an excuse!!

Here's what I came up with!


In place of paper I embossed most of the panels, and added a die cut, organza and suede ruffle edge ribbon and lace, and some shiny white drops in two of the corners


I kept the image pretty colour free, just some very pale greys on her hair, and trainers and where I thought the shadow would be.  Oh and colour on her face too, to avoid the Twilight look :-).

I adore this image, but as my title say's she doesn't look particularly angelic!!



I'd also like to enter these challenges


That's it from me today, more tomorrow

Sue xx

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is definitely WOWzer ... its stunning.I love the white embossed elements and swirls
Lisa x

cowboydutrem said...

I just love white on white. great card!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is fantastic! You are right she does look a bit naughty!LOL! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! Good luck and I hope we see you next week!

Josephine said...

Beautiful, and white on white always looks so elegant!

Thanks for entering the embossing challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jill said...

stunning card Sue you've rocked the WOW challenge thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the grey on white
Clairex

Mary J said...

Wow, the perfect way to showcase your gorgeous colouring skills, Sue!

Dawn said...

How beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful white on white creation with us at The Crafty Pad this week for our Lace & Bows Challenge!
Check back on Sunday for the new challenge & the winners!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

gayle said...

I love this image to Sue. Very effective with the white and grey. Lovely card. x

Amanda R said...

You were able to get such dimension and with such a limited palette, I am truly impressed!

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Sue. I love white on white and you've done a fabulous job with this one :)

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I just the white and the pop of colour, colouring is awesome. Pami x

Whimsey said...

Beautiful Sue; GREAT coloring of the image; love all the dimension!!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely card - thanks for sharing with IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh a beautiful white white on white! I love it and all your details! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad this week!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

Janice said...

A brilliant card, love it. Jx