Pages

background

Followers

Monday 2 May 2011

Monday evening quick post

Good evening, hope for those in the UK that you have been enjoing the bank holiday today, although back to work tomorrow (boo!!),  I really could get used to these four day weekends after two in a row :-)

We went over my SIL's today for a BBQ, which was lovely, but I had time to make a quick acceptance card for a wedding that we have been invited to.


I decided to keep it simple, and follow a similar style to others that I have done in the past.  I just love a design that works for anything and the basic elements of this card have been twisted for wedding, anniversary, birthdays and Christmas.


On this one I punched the border with a MS heart punch and used some wired ribbon in a dull gold to compliment the Bling CS I used behind the punched area.


I found a font here that I used (it's called Pea Nicki)as I don't have an acceptance stamp, and used the same font for the inside.  I punched the same border punch along the gold CS and matted the printed text onto it.  The text is printed in a brown shade as I thought black would be too harsh!!

Fingers crossed they like it :-)

I'd like to enter this card for these challenges

That's it from me today, plenty more to come over the next few days!!

Sue xx

13 comments:

gayle said...

I'm sure they will love it Sue. A beautiful card. Very simple but a stunning classy look. x

Diane's Card Designs said...

They will love this Sue, very elegant.
Diane :-) xx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful Sue - so elegant and what a fab bow
Lisa x

Donna said...

Wow this is beautiful Sue, such a stunning and elegant design :) Donna x

Mary J said...

Wow, elegant and gorgeous, Sue!!!

Kreativmonster said...

I am absolutely sure that everybody will love it, it is ssss beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVIY!

Nadell said...

An elegant card. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Anita said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Sue. Love the little heart punch border and that gorgeous bow.

Shelly said...

Hi! What a really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

Faye said...

What a fabby card. I love your C element. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sue, what an elegant card. I love the gorgeous bow and punched detail. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nadine said...

Hallo

ein Traum, wunderschön.
Da stimmt einfach alles.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

Liebe Grüße Nadine

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

This is lovely. Lovely colours and I love the image. Thanks for joining us over at SFC.....

Hugs
GDT-Bella