Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge 37 - Row, Row, Row, Your Boat

Hi!  Today over at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge the theme is

Row, Row, Row, Your Boat

I decided to make a masculine card using a Mo Manning Digi

I kept it simple, cos guys cards never seem to work for me if they are too fussy :-)


The paper is Basic Grey Urban Couture "Loselle", and I teamed this with a cream and mid brown CS.  The saddle stitched ribbon is also from Scrapbook Sisters.

Thanks for stopping by, more tomorrow :-)

Sue xx

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I'll be singing that all day now lol.. fab image Sue .. so restful.
Lisa x

Highland Handmade said...

we have enough rowing of boats and crocodiles screaming in this house LOL, fab card x

Amanda R said...

Lovely card Sue, I did this image up awhile ago but I like yours better!

Pami said...

Great card Sue, lovely colours and a great male card. Hope all is well with you. Pami x

Mary J said...

Fantastic Sue! Lovin the colouring and water highlights!

gayle said...

Great image Sue and beautiflly coloured.x

Jeannie said...

Love the image, great card Sue!

Whimsey said...

Great card, great image, great coloring!