Pages

background

Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

Monday, first of a long run of Birthdays

Good morning!  I am NOT happy to be going back to work today, was it just me or was the weekend over FAR too quickly?!

I have a fairly hefty run of birthdays this week, as it's both my Dad's and my SIL's birthday tomorrow and we are going to a wedding on Friday.   I have also been asked to make two Christening cards for one of my friends, a tennis themed birthday card for another and a wedding card for someone else... I can see it's going to be a busy week!

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my SIL 



She has just had a baby so I thought this Kraftin Kimmie image was perfect - although maybe I should have indicated bigger bags under her eyes!!  The papers are Bo Bunny Double Dot and Peacock Lane, and the pleated ribbon is available here


I used the scraps to do the inside


I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Sketch, and I'd also like to enter these challenges


Thanks for stopping by, more tomorrow

Sue xx

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Great card Sue - love the purple!

Lisa Jane said...

I dint want to go to work this morning either lol.. and i have been off since last weds .. and thats not long enough lol
Love your purple card .. fab image and the ribbon is gorgeous
Lisa x

cowboydutrem said...

Love that purple color!

Sheila said...

Love it Sue, Sheila:)X

Amanda R said...

Love the purple Sue and I am sure your sSIL can relate to your image!