Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge - 38 - It’s a man’s world

Hi, this week at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge the theme is

It's a Man's World

I stuggle with mens cards at the best of times so I was delighted with this challenge, lol :-)  However the recent release of car digi's by Gayle seemed the perfect choice, not least because my HB seems to spend more time in the garage working on the mini than he spends inside the house :-D



I used Car Five and some Father and Son papers by Fancy Pants - these ones are Top Pop and the rather bizarrly named Stud Muffin!  (yes, really that's what's called - I had to double check myself... LOL!!).  I got the rather fabby ribbon from Scrapbook Sisters the other day - I think it's May Arts but i could be wrong!!

I haven't used a sentiment yet as I'm not sure if I'm going to use this for a fathers day card, or turn it into a birthday card... choices, choices!!

And I've only just noticed that when I took a picture there is a reflection off the glossy accented bumper, tyre, window and lights of my garden!!  No zooming in please, it needed a good going over when I took this pic :-)  This is what I get when I take my pics during the day, LOL!!


We are still working through the stomach bug in our house - both kids are back to normal but HB woke me at 4am to let me know he now had it... as you can imagine at that time in the morning I was so sympathetic :-D.  Particularly as he then spent the time before I had to get up sighing and fussing, and generally keeping me awake.  I was not impressed!!  Honestly I'd have made a terrible nurse, I just don't do ill people :-)  I'm keeping everything crossed that I have managed to avoid it!!

That's it from me today, looking forward to seeing your male creations!

Sue xx

4 comments:

Julie said...

Fab card Sue,I'd planned on using this image but my printer would only print the top half of the image for some reason,I suppose I could have added a hedge in front but it kind of defeated the object
:o( Tried very hard but couldn't see the garden's reflection,can't be any worse than mine!.x

Mary J said...

LOL, you crack me up Sue! I don't think I would have been very sympathetic either too!!

Great male card - I love that car! And that embossing folder is perfect with it!

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - my kind of image lol.. love the glossy windscreen and the fab embossed panel
Lisa x

Whimsey said...

So very cute; love all the glossy accents!! Great DP too!