Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2010

In the pink!

Evening!   Hope you are having a great week :-)  Today I can share something with you that I have been bouncing up and down about for a couple of weeks!!

The Scrapbook Sisters (Karen and Julie) have set up a new card challenge on their blog and have asked me to be on their DT :-) 


The first challenge has launched today and the theme this pink and black, which are their signature colours, and I have created this card for the challenge - click here to go to their blog and the challenge - there is some fab stash for one lucky person!  There is also some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT.  You have until midnight GMT on Tuesday 14th September to submit your card, so I really hope you give it a go!


I've used some lovely Bo Bunny papers - Pedal Pushers Greenhouse and Licorice and Pink Punch Dot,  Pink and Black Bazzill, and added some satin edge organza ribbon and some pink pearls.  I was going to add some flowers too, but they didn't look right, and I just love the strong colours of the papers as they are :-)  The sentiment is from a Papermania set, which has loads of different wordings and has a great mix text fonts and sizes, and is a bargain at £5.99 too!!



I've used Download Diva by Kenny K, printed onto Neenah and coloured her with copics.  I love this image - I think it's her eyes!!

Thanks for stopping by, Sue xx




8 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful card! I don't think I have pink and black papers, but maybe I have some pink papers that I can stamp in black for the theme...

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations Sue -wow what a week you are having.
Well done , well deserved.
Love the card .. and will try and join in this week
Lisa ;)

Kerry said...

Congratulations Sue...you are going to be a busy Ladybug lol. Card is gorgeous...that pink is HOT! x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

WOW congratulations!!! And now I know what the papers were for lol!! Card looks fab and Kerry is right, you're going to be one very ladybug/scrap sister!! Well done xx

Julie said...

Fab card Sue,love the image! X

gayle said...

Great card Sue. I love the pink and black combo. x
Ps I'm dropping your cards off in the shop after work tomorrow(Thursday)

Anita said...

Congratulations Sue! I love your card and your coloring is fantastic. I love pink and black together.

pinky said...

Sue this is one brill card, love the bright pink colours!!
Pinky