Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Blondie!

Hi ya, quick post from me today as I've been waffling on a bit int he last few posts :-)

I was asked the other day by a friend if  I had any cards using the Gorjustt Girls stamps with blond hair - to my horror - NO!  I have no idea why but I've had them for a while and have only ever coloured them with brown or black hair - why would that be???  I do the Ruby and Nikki images with different hair colours , why not these??? How very strange!!

So I said I'd do one for her with blond hair, and she looks really odd to me!!!  Come to think of it even the die cuts I bought of her were all dark haired I think...


Papers are by Doodlebug, flowers are Prima and Woodware, Brad is a felt one from Papermania, sentiment is by Woodware

There you go, told you it would be short :-)

Thanks for looking, Sue xx


No comments: