Pages

background

Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

Thank you!

I've been inspired by Julie at Rainbow Days to have a rumage through my stamps at all the stamps that I don't use that often (if ever!!).  Well in these frugal times that just isn't on!!  I'm also trying to build a wide range of cards just in case I get a last minute call to go have a table at the farmers market..

I've now got quite a few birthday cards for women and girls, a few wedding cards, and I've been thinking what else do I need... hmmm... I seem to have quite a lot of options not covered, and I'm going to try to address that over then next few weeks. 

First up, Thank You cards.  Now I don't know about you but I am shocking for sending thank you cards - I normally just ring someone or send them an email.  How bad is that??  I do send Thank You cards (or at least a letter) to some people though - normally older relatives - and I try to make the kids send them - although splitting the atom is probably an easier task!

Anyway, back to the card!!


I like this stamp although before now I'd never used it.  I've used Stickles on the flowers to add a bit of dimension, and I like the purple and green colour combo too

I'm entering the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch 43 with this card, although I've flipped the design by 180 degrees


Supplies: Stamps - Spikey Flower by Little Claire Designs, Sentiment from set, Ladybug Crafts Ink; Green and Purple Bazzill; Papers - "Tropical Blue Stripe" from Paper Adventures, "Fairy Garden" from Indeed Collection by Prima Marketing; Dark Blue Stickles; Gems, Ribbon, Pin Heads and Beads from Stash

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

gayle said...

Lovely colour combo Sue. x

Debi said...

Your card is lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge,