Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Final 3 teachers cards

Hi!  I can't believe it's the middle of the week already!

I went to my regular class at Scrapbook Sisters last night... I won't do a spoiler (not until I run out of things to show you anyway :-)  ) but it was a great class and I made a very cheeky little layout... LOL... I think that is enough of a teaser!!  I'm back there on Saturday for their birthday crop (and mine as it happens as it's my birthday on Friday) as they are celebrating their 5th year this weekend (it's my 25th... ROFL!!!)

I've got to make a graduation card tonight for my mum to send out... I'm being nagged for it, so I must get it done - even at, ahem, 25 she still nags me :-)  

So apologies but I'm going to share the last three cards I have done for my son's teachers - only 3 more weeks of school left, I'm just glad I got these out of the way nice and early - last year the glue was still drying as he was trying to write them, oops, bad mummy!
Two of them are using the same papers as I used for the provious two and the third has Bo Bunny Love Bandit Papers.  The "Good Memories" are from a lovely set by Cloud 9 designs that are totally lovely and have been added to the growing pile of things that I must use more often!





Thanks for looking

Sue xx

No comments: