Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 1 July 2010

New baby

Hi!  I hope you are having a great week :-)

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my friend Julie who is one half of Scrapbook Sisters, where I go to my classes and whose shop I spend far too much money, LOL

Julie and her HB have become grandparents for the first time recently, so I wanted to make them a card to say congratulations, but what to make for someone that owns a craft shop!

After spending over an hour searching I had only found one of my baby stamps - I have gone through every box that is stored in the cupboard, and I knew they weren't in the main storage I keep by my desk, and not in the stamp boxes either.  I'm really confused as I have no idea where they can be!  All I can think of is that I've lent them to someone cos the worse option is that they've got dumped in a bag and thrown away, although that is unlikely as a couple of them were reasonable sized wooden ones, who knows!  So I had to use what I had, and its a cute stamp anyway!

I've gone a bit mad with flowers on this one - all the sunshine we had during the week must have made me come over all summery!  I've also hidden a metal teddy bear charm in there


The image is another one that I've had for an age, and as only a cheap one - another 99p job I think - and I've stamped it 3 times then coloured and cut out using one of the small deckled edge nesties then I've brushed round the edges with a pink chalk eye




Supplies:  Card and Paper -White card; Slipper raised dots, Bazzill Basics; Shitake and Blush Double Dot Cardstock, Love Bandit Nuts 4 U and Love You Deerly all Bo Bunny; Flowers - Woodware and Prima; Brads - Papermania, Charm from Stash


Thanks for looking

Sue  xx


4 comments:

gayle said...

Beautiful Sue. A cute romper stamp. I bet Julie loved it. x

Unknown said...

Wow.. I love the little romper suits..so cute!!

I know what you mean though about making a card for other crafters/craft shop owners...well you have done an amazing job xx

Thanks for playing at one stop xx

Francesca said...

Wow What a wonderful card , thanks for joining us at One stop crafts challenge this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Allison said...

so cute, great rompers
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX