Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Good Luck!

Evening!  Sorry for the late post but I have just finished this card and wanted to share it :)

One of my colleague's asked me to make a Good Luck card , so it seemed as good a reason to use some of the Bo Bunny papers I got last week from Scrapbook Sisters.  I wanted to do quite a bright card and these seemed perfect


I've used the Magenta stamp I used the other day, and like it better in strong colours as opposed to pastels



I'm entering this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch 44


I'm also entering this for Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 24 - Inky Fingers (often the case with me, but refering to the stamping round the image in this instance... ; )   )

Supplies:
Cardstock - White Cardstock; Pink and Green Bazzill Bling.
Papers - Bloomers, Petal Pushers, Notes and Orange Citrus Dot - all Bo Bunny.
Stamps - Bouquet, Magenta coloured with Copics; Corner stamp - Studio G; Gook Luck - Papermania (I masked this up).
Inks - Tuxedo Black Momento; Bundled Sage Distress Ink; Stone Grey Stazon.
Deckled Rectangle Nestie;  Pins and Beads - Dunelm Mill;  
Olive Green Satin Ribbon from stash; Felt Brad - Papermania
Flowers - Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts

That's it from me tonight - just got to make a box for it then I'm off to bed

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Fab card Sue!

Thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge at PTW this week.

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx