Pages

background

Followers

Sunday 25 July 2010

Tweet Tweet!

Hi, I can't believe it's Sunday night already!!  I am so looking forward to my time off week after next, I am long overdue a bit of a break...

anyway, onto todays card


I've used this weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers, although I've done an A5 card as my image was a bit big for a square card


I'm tired today and my eyes feel so droopy so I don't think this is my best ever work, but it's a pretty card :-) and the birds are soo cute!  It's a digi image, but I can't remember where from (sorry!)  I've added a touch of glossy accents here and there on the ivy



The papers are by Nitwits, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the 99p Store, Ribbon and pearls are from my stash

Apart from entering this into the Friday Sketchers challenge I'd also like to enter this for:

Paper Play Challenge week 29 - Colour Combo (Blue & Cream - my additional colour is brown)

To be honest I had thought I would be playing with the Kenny K downloads I bought on Friday, but HB printed them out for me at his office (his office printer works with copics, my HP at home bleeds everywhere!), and left them there!!!  He nearly went back to get them but it's a 50 mile round trip so I said no, i'd wait 'til Monday... but it's been tough, I mean really tough!!

Hope you've had a good weekend!  Thanks for looking -  more tomorrow

Sue xx



3 comments:

gayle said...

This is so cute Sue. The colours are lovely. x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card...so sad about your images left at your hubby's work! Thanks for joining in with our colour challenge this week at PaperPlay.
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Your card is gorgeous, the image is so sweet, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx