Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 29 July 2010

It's been a loooong day... (lovely papers though!)

Hi, I really hope you have had a better Thursday than I have!

For one reason and another I was an hour late leaving work tonight, then popped to Scrapbook Sisters on my way home which lifted my mood to discover that as I hadn't been collecting my loyalty stamps in ages I had quite a few... hurrah... I do love a good loyalty scheme!!  So I got myself a couple more copic pens, a stamp, new glossy accents (i'd split the top of my one and it's really difficult to use when the glue is coming out of the side, not the top!) and some ribbon and lace...

...should have been a good day as it started well with me liberating my delivery of Peacock Lane papers from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn from the Post Office, but alas it was not to be :( , but only one more day then I have a whole two weeks off!!!  I have two classes booked and am thinkning about booking myself in for a spa day as I think I deserve a treat and a bit of pampering!

Anyway, onto tonights card...



I have used some of my new Peacock Lane papers bought from Funky Farm... I just love teal and purple and these papers are amazing, a couple are so lovely I don't think I can cut them and the are going to either be stroked until they disintergrate or be made into scrapbook pages :-)

Sorry, me rambling again...

So the paper is Bo Bunny Peacock Lane Dot and there is a touch of Grape Dot behind the image, White and Teal cardstock, Ribbon and Gems from my stash...



The image is another one from Kenny K, this one is "Queen's Cutie" and I love her!!

I have seen her cut out and sitting on something, but tonight I needed something quick, so I have just coloured her with copics.  I can't decide if she or Download Diva, which you can see here is my favourite!!

That's me lot, more tomorrow

Sue

xx

2 comments:

gayle said...

Loving these images Sue. They are just perfect to colour with copics. You've done a fantastic job.x

hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Gorgeous Sue! I love love love those papers too, it's the colours and you're right, some of them will be very hard to cut! Definately treat yourself to a spa day and have lots of relaxation and enjoy your classes - sounds perfect to me! x