Pages

background

Followers

Monday 5 July 2010

You Two

I thought tonight I'd share one of the projects we did at a recent class at Scrapbook Sisters.  This was a mini book that was the second class in a set of three - I've still got to finish it off, but as it's 80% of the way there I thought it was OK to share.  I have decided what photo's I want to use, I just need to sort them out so they are the right size for each page, crop em and make some of them black and white... hmmm maybe more to do than I thought :)

I decided to do a mini book featuring my sons.  Despite the five year age gap they get on well, even if my eldest has to put up with his brother nicking all of his stuff, it's a good job he's (normally) quite calm! 


The papers and "Friends" stickers are by K&Co; Thickers Alphabet; Flower Punch - EK Success?; Butterfly Punch - Tesco; Felt brads - Papermania

The book opens up...


And expands...



so loads of room for pictures and the odd page of text, or other images.  I've used my Martha Stewart stars border punch here and there



I've covered the inside back page in more of those butterflies, all over the plants leaves.  It'll be lovely when it's finished!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx


1 comment:

Julie said...

Aren't these fab Sue,I've made 3 of them for presents,still have to put photos in mine but I think they are super.x