Pages

background

Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

Cheeky Dragon

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple of days, my crafty mojo is coming in fits and starts, and I have been exhausted after going back to work this week, I think I need another holiday!!

Anyway, I managed to make a few cards which I'll be sharing over the next few days.  First up is a fairly simple one using a Dustin Pike image and some MME papers.


Just love this dragon, he's so cheeky!


I finished off the inside using remnants of paper, and stamped the second half of the sentiment


LOL!!  I think I'm going to save this one for a friends birthday, he'll appreciate the humour :-D

Please can I enter my card into these challenges
If the Shoe Fits - Green
High Hopes Stamps - Anything High Hopes

Before I go, just a quick reminder that my blog candy is still open for a couple of days, I have been stunned at the number of new followers - a big thank you and welcome!!  If you haven't entered click here and leave your details with the little blue froggy


Thanks for looking, more tomorrow

Sue xx

16 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks for giving me a smile Sue, this is just brilliant!!

Alex said...

I love this dragon! I've just made a card with him on too - only he is dressed up as a knight!

Fab card, I love the message inside, made me chuckle. Great work x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab fun card! Love the inside too!

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card, the inside is fab. Lee xx

Jennifer Dove said...

Okay gonna have to copy your idea :) Very cute! Thanks for entering at the Pikes Playground!

Gramma said...

Great dragon!... thanks for playing at "Pike's Playground" this week.
Hugz,
Gramma

Sue B said...

Aww this is So sweet! Love the wee dragon - he's a cutie! and great layout and colour combo. The sentiment is perfect!
Hugs Sue xx

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

Super cute! You can't go wrong with a Doodle Dragon Studios image. Thanks for playing with us!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

very cute!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

lol!!! A very cute card. The dragon is fab and I love the sentiments. :) X X

Please visit my blog: Delphinoid's Cards and Craft

Eemeli said...

That is one great card and I just love that Dustin's dragon ^^
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is super cute .. and i love the inside of the card lol
Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
Lisa x

Jane said...

Oh very good!! Dudley can be such a cheeky dragon sometimes!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

Lelia Pierce said...

Bwahahahahaha! What a guy, that Dudley! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pike's Playground!

XXX

Ginny said...

LOVE this sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground

CraftyGirl said...

So funny! I love the "pull my finger" sentiment, makes me laugh. Great card.
Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

TTFN,

CraftyGirl