Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge 36 - Favourite Stamp Midway Reminder

Hello!!

Where are the weeks going!!
Can you believe we are half way through August already!  Where is time going to?!  Anyway, the challenge
at Ladybug Crafts Ink is running all of the month of August, and the theme is

Good job I have more than one chance at making a card this month, as it would have been a tough job narrowing it down to one!!  Anyway I decided to use another one of the stamps from the Baby Baby set, and kept it neutral by using the same papers as for last weeks card.  I really like neutral colours for baby cards, especially as a lot of baby decor at the moment are neutral and the recipient could pop the card in a frame if they wanted.

Enough waffle, here's my card


I used some Bo Bunny double dot cardstock in Chiffon - both the dotty and the journal varieties.  The sentiment is included in the set.


I found it quite a challenge, as I wanted to stick to a cream colour scheme, and I stuggled to find the right colours in my copic collection, but I think I got there in the end.


I kept the inside simple, and used another of the sentiments stamped in Cocoa Momento

I'd like to enter these challenges

Thanks forstopping by, I'm really looking forward to your blue creations

Sue xx

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh it looks wonderful Sue ... gorgeous in cream- soooo cute
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

It's lovely!!!

The image is so cute and you've done a fab job sticking to your colour scheme with the colouring. :) X X

Nikki Byrne said...

Sooo cute :o) Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Kelley kid's challenge. Good luck. Hugs

Nikki DT

Tammylee said...

You put this all together just perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Kelley's Kid's Bring on the babies challenge.

Tammylee
DT Coordinator
Kelley Kid's

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Karen said...

This is just so wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Kelley Kid's for our Bring On The Babies Challenge this week. Hugs, Karen.x

Sue B said...

Aww this is So sweet! Love the image and gorgeous papers! and the wee teddy charm is so cute! Fab card!
Sue xx

Crafty Loops said...

Awww Sue, this is such an adorable card. The image is so cute and I just love the layout too. Lee x

Whimsey said...

Super, super cute - LOVE the colors and the coloring too - fabby!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable!! Love the hand stitching. Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!