Pages

background

Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Sugar Sweet

Hello!!

Just a quick post then my bed is calling!!

I made a little card today using a Mo Manning image and a sketch from Cute Card Thursday I used some Echo Park papers that I had left over from a recent Scrapbooking Class


I don't know why but I decided to make her candy floss lemon flavoured!!, but added a few touches of Glamour Dust round the outside, just in case she was disappointed :-D
I'd like to enter my card into these challenges please


Thanks for looking, more tomorrow

Sue xx

P.S.  You've still got time to enter my blog candy and win yourself some lovely crafting goodies!!

10 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Sue...oh how adorable!! I just love the colors you used to color this little cutie!! And the yellow cotton candy is the BEST! Live the glitter you've added!! So tickled to see you again here at Mo's for this week's fun challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

So cute! I love the muted colors, and the glittery cotton candy looks good enough to eat! Glad you joined us in Mo's challenge.

mueppi said...

Your card is beautiful Sue and I really liked the colors!
I love cotton candy!
Hugs from germany Gisela

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i can almost taste that candy floss... it looks gorgeous
LOve the layout too
Lisa x

Crafty Loops said...

What a fantastic card and the candy floss looks so yummy. I love the glamour dust on it, thats a nice wee touch. Really lovely card. Lee xx

Anita said...

Sue, this is so sweet. Beautiful image and I love your flowers.

Whimsey said...

That image makes me giggle - love the yellow and hint of glitter, adorable!

Dorcas said...

Love the glitter on this candy! Yummy project. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Kim Dellow said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week. Kim

Iulia said...

Oh, what an adorable card! That cotton candy looks so delicious! You've chosen great colors and your coloring simply rocks!
Love it!
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia