Pages

background

Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

Inflatable...

Hello!!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Fingers croosed this post goes live as I'm still away (at least I should be, assuming it's not rained too much and I've abandoned the idea of camping!!)  

We'll be back later today and then I'm back to work after two weeks off, I'm NOT looking forward to that at all!!

I've had this Mo Manning image for a while but not inked him up, no idea why as he's really sweet, and totally reminds me of my two!!  I kept it simple and used some MME papers and some red Bazzill with a Kraft card blank


Isn't he sweet!!


I ummed and ahhed over if to GA the inflatable crocodile/aligator but didn't, I think I made the right choice!!
Please can I enter my card into these challenges

Enjoy your day, hopefully I have survived sleeping under canvas and all will be back to normal tomorrow :-D

Sue xx

11 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

oh how cute!

Diane's Card Designs said...

Ahhh he is so cute and coloured in beautifully. Love the papers.
Diane :-) xx

Amanda R said...

I think making him shiny would have been too much so good decision. Love that big ribbon at the top, very cute to make a simple knot and finish it with a button, great card!

Deloris said...

He adorable! Love you card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions. Hope to see you again next week.

Lisa Jane said...

hope you managed a good camping trip. it absolutely chucked it down for us .. but didn't spoil our fun and at least stayed dry to pack up lol
Love this fun card .. and i think it looks fab as it is without the GA
Fab papers- really fun
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
Lisa x

Anita said...

Fabulous male card Sue! Adorable image and love the bright colors. Thank you for playing in the Divas by Design Challenge.

Crafty Loops said...

I love this card, such a fun image. Lee x

Unknown said...

Ooooh what a fab, fun card Sue! I love the imageand the ribbon is just gorgeous and matches your paper so well! :)

Thanks for joining us this week at CFAS! :)
Lizy DT x

Elke said...

what a cute little chap. Thanks for joining us over at CCC. Best of luck.

Elke XX

georgina said...

Just LOVE this, thanks for sharing him with us at Try it on Tuesday,luv Georginax

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A very cute card. A perfect card for a special boy as the sentiment says. :) X X

Please visit my blog: Delphinoid's Cards and Craft