Pages

background

Followers

Monday 15 August 2011

Relax!

Hello!!

I seem to be very into green at the moment, no idea why, but there you go! Yesterday a green dragon, today a chillin' cutie :-D

This is another card I have made using one of the MME Lime Twist 6x6 paper packs, and one of the too cute by far images by the Paper Shelter.  I'd love to be able to laze out today, but no rest for me, and I'm off to work in a bit :-(

 

The design is quite simple but I glammed it all up with an oversized organza bow, onto which I stitched a button.  You can't see it very well in the picture but there is glossy accents on her sunglasses and the drink, and a touch of glitter on the flower in her hair and the umbrella in her drink.

Have a great week, don't forget there is still just time to enter the draw for my blog candy!!

Please can I enter these challenges

Sue xx

8 comments:

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Such a lovely card! I love the colours, it all co-ordinates so well. It's such a cute image, a fantastic card for anyone. :) X X

Please visit my blog: Delphinoid's Cards and Craft

Lisa Jane said...

keep on with the green Sue - i love it .. that bow os just gorgeous and the image so sweet
Lisa x

Pami said...

Fabulous colour Sue and LOVE the bow!! Hope your day isnt too bad. Pami x

Amanda R said...

Love that bow and your coloring is great! Her hair is awesome looking, lots of dimension. Have a good day at work, sorry, I think that is an oxymoron!

Crafty Loops said...

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with going through a green phase. The card looks fantastic. I love the big green bow, thats a really nice touch.

Wendy said...

Such a sweet card Sue,fab image and love that gorgeous green bow.
Wendy xx

Cee said...

Love this card!

I have Free vintage images at
http://thelettercee.blogspot.com/

that you might want to use.

thanks

Jenni said...

Sweet card, thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days this time, hope you will join us again.
Jenni x