Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ladybug Crafts Ink (aka Totally Ladybug Tuesday) Challenge 36 - Favourite Stamp

Hello!!!

Oh my word, what a lovely response to last months challenge over at Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenge - Summer Birthday's - I had a nightmare picking my top three, got myself all in a tizzy as every card was stunning in it's own right and I wish I could have given everyone a badge :-D

Hasn't time flown though, as it's time for another challenge, and like last month this challenge is running for all of August.  Kerry has chosen the theme of

Favourite Stamp


Now this was really difficult for me because I LOVE them all, and each for a different reason!!  Finally I settled on Bride Nikki, as she is so classy!!

I decided to do a white on white card, and then kicked myself as really struggled to get a decent picture :-(  I hope I finally managed to get a decent enough shot to let you see how gorgeous she is IRL


One thing I noticed as I was taking my pictures was that on the new Marianne Designables cut and emboss folder I used for the large panel, two of the bits that are meant to cut don't - the die bit just isn't there!!  I checked on the website and it's supposed to be, so I'm now in two minds as to what to do, send it back, or keep it!!  How very annoying!!  Mind you, if I hadn't told you there was a fault with it would you have noticed?!?!  Nope, thought not :-D  I thought I was going loopy looking at it!!

As this was WOW, I kept the rest reasonably simple, just some matting and layering, and a MS border punch and some ribbon

Please may I enter these challenges
Lollipop Crafts - Celebrations
Ellephantastic Challenges - Celebrations
Stampin B's - Ribbon

Thanks for stopping, looking forward to seeing your creations this month.  If you have time why not have a little look at what the rest of the DT have been up to - links to all their blogs are on my sidebar

Sue xx

P.S.. Don't forget that Kerry has a buy one, get one half price sale on at Ladybug Crafts Ink until the 15th August AND free shipping worldwide... what better excuse do you need to get your hands on these scrummy images :-D

15 comments:

Mary J said...

WOW! Just stunning Sue! That embossing is so perfect!

Valchen said...

What a lovely bride! A gorgeous card!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is stunning.. so elegant Sue ... i wish i had put money on which stamps people would choose as up to now i have guessed right for most lol

I love your bride Nikki cards
Lisa x

cowboydutrem said...

I absolutely love white on white... always so classy, suits that stamp so well!

Julie said...

What a stunner Sue,you certainly have a way with those gorgeous bows,gorgeous! x

Pami said...

You do Bride Nikki so well Sue, she is gorgeous and I love the glitter! Very elegant and gorgeous. Pami x

Wendy said...

So beautiful,gorgeous image and fab embossing.
Wendy xx

pinky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Sue, don't you just love her hair!! That big bow is so lush, perfect for a wedding card.

Whimsey said...

Psssshhh, never should have told us - I had no clue; it's a gorgeous card; LOVE the embossing, gives it such a delicate feel!

Beautiful!

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card, the embossing is beautiful and I love the image too. Lee xx

Amanda R said...

Love the white on white Sue! This is so elegant and that little bit of glitter is perfect!

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Sue. Very elegant and I love the sparkle on her dress.

Jill said...

Aww such a beautiful CAS card, love it! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

kris said...

It's difficult for me to do white cards, but you rocked this! love the hint of color and glitz! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! Good Luck!

Tammy L said...

I just love this! I love that you used all the different textures and just a pop of color with your image. Gorgeous
Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week.
Tammy DT