Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Winner of Birthday Blog Candy

Hello!!

OK, so my blog candy has closed and the winner of the nog old stack of lovely goodies is....
Drum roll please!!...



That's you Alex!!

Please contact me at supson(at)btinternet.com by midnight (UK time) Sunday 21st August and I will send  the candy to you as soon as I can.

If the candy has not been claimed I will re-draw on Monday 22nd.

I'd like to send a huge thank you to all my followers old and new for joining in with the fun.  Keep watching, there might be more candy in a few months!

Sue xx

10 comments:

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations Alex! Enjoy your candy.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Alex said...

Thank you!
Super excited to start some more crafting now!
Thank you again! very generous :)
xxx

Sue B said...

Congrats Alex! Enjoy the super Candy!
Sue xx

Mahrian said...

Congratulations to the winner and to you, dear, for the lovely candy! God bless! :D

Eemeli said...

Congrats Alex!
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Dawn said...

Congratulations Alex! Enjoy your new stash!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to alex and thanks for giving us this chance!

Basslady said...

congrarts to the winner!

thanx for this gorgeous candy and your generousity!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Alex said...

I was just wondering if you received my email :)?
x

ValeviL said...

Congratz =)