Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 13 May 2010

Busy Day

It's been a really busy day today as I was in a meeting/workshop all afternoon for the second day running and it's made me really quite tired (and behind on my normal work, but lets not go there :) ...).  So I had to rush to leave work to pick my son up from nursery tonight and stopped at the petrol station on my way home and filled the car up... got into the queue to pay, and realised that my purse was still sitting in my desk drawer!!!  I was mortified, but the girl at the kiosk couldn't have been sweeter, so I had to go back to work too get my purse, back to Asda to pay, then onto Scrapbook Sisters to get some more Herma, then on to pick my eldest son up from cubs.  I was intending on having a relaxing evening and doing a bit of crafting, but I'm far too knackered now!!

Anyway, as I've shown a few cards in the last few days I thought it about time to show off a scrapbook page - this one is of my SIL's wedding cupcakes which were made by my HB's cousin, and very delicious they were too :).  After a year of nagging I managed to get her secret recipe out of her, and it has made me start cooking cakes again - I don't always use her recipe as its quite complicated for everyday use, but fab for a special occasion.

Starting baking again has opened up a whole new world - including edible glitter - wow,  just LOVE it! I am worried that I'll get the glamour dust mixed up with it though :)


Carstock - Bazzill; Paper - think its another one by Bo Bunny???; Flower punch, Star Punch - Woodware; Black Felt Brads - Papermania, Chipboard Letters - Thickers

Yum, yum indeed!

Thanks for looking

Sue  xx

1 comment:

vicky said...

Great layout Sue. I love your cakes too, missed them on saturday!! That edible glitter is just amazingly fabulous, u must bring some to class soon HINT HINT lol!!:)xxx